Monday 26 April 2010

Tim Stock - it's a pleasure to have met you

I met an artist/curator called Tim Stock (www.timstock.co.uk) - infact, his work is showing next to mine in the Worcester Open. I was attracted to it straight away, because it is a projection of the sort of building I am unusually interested in:





Anyhow, Tim seems a decent sort of chap (I took an instant liking to him when some drunk lads heckled after him 'ginger minger' and he quipped back totally unphased 'you know you love it!'). I've invited him to 'curate' my solo show in Watord. I have already been given the space and will produce the artwork but I think it's really really important to have someone (with some know how) from the outside to offer critical input. I'm really looking forward to working with him in the future.


And...here are some images of the Space2 gallery, Watford:




No comments:

Post a Comment