Sunday 25 April 2010

Nearly there...

Wednesday, 10 February 2010



I've been working on getting this website up and running for a while now - it's long, long work! Nearly there now, which is a good thing as my self imposed deadline is fast approaching. I'm tired of making apologies for it, or more to the point the lack of it.



Also, I'm trying to delete my Saatchi page that went up on a whim while i was a student. I think it does more harm than good now, but i've forgotten the password and the email address they have sent the reminder to is an old one I can no longer access. What a pain!


Got lots of ideas for work to get on with in the studio. Deffo want to make the most of the studio while I have it, but the last month and a half I've been really preoccupied with getting my work 'out there'.


I feel like I'm in a good place though. After half term it's back to grafting, grafting, grafting on making new work... and taking a break from website building, networking, applications, getting business cards, writing about my work etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment