Friday 15 October 2010

Space²… pop up with New Hope Trust

A really exciting new project - I cannot wait to get my hands dirty. It's been a deep dream, for a long time, to find a practical and real link between my artwork and the deep compassion I have for issues related to homelessness -- and an opportunity has come my way.


Saturday November 6, 2010 10:00 AM - Saturday December 18, 2010 4:00 PM

A collaborative project with New Hope Trust in Watford and the local council.


The space is focused around the theme of textiles incorporating gallery, shop and workshops area under one roof.


Developing work that centres around themes of home and vulnerability, I will be occupying part of the space as artist-in-residence, forming a bridge between New Hope Trust and the gallery of artwork exhibited.




Opening date are from the Saturday 6 November – Saturday 18 December 2010Opening times will be: 10am-4pm Monday- Saturday

Queens Road, Watford. WD17 2QN



http://www.watfordnewhope.org.uk/


Here's hoping for a chance to 'give voice' to some really very real and very important heart issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment